24 Hour Funeral Helpline: 01206 760049
Direct Cremation is a simple, basic, dignified option which is for cremation without a funeral service or ceremony.
For those clients who wish to avoid the costs of a traditional funeral service.
For those clients who do not want a ceremony.
For individuals who have no close family and are without financial provision.
• Support, advice and guidance from an experienced team
• Collection of the deceased from a hospital or mortuary within normal working hours (08.30-17.30 Monday to Friday). There is a fixed fee of £250 for collection from a private residence, nursing home, or out of normal working hours)
• Care of the deceased in our funeral home
• Basic coffin, suitable for cremation
• Transport to the crematorium at a day and time chosen by us. Please note – there is no attendance included in this option
• Certificate of cremation
• Doctors fees
• Crematorium fees
• Free collection of cremated remains
• Available from all our branches in Essex and Suffolk